The European Centre is a non-profit and independent organization, founded in June 1999 in Albania. Its mission is to contribute in European human rights standards, Rule of Law, European Integration as well as good governance and democracy. The Centre aims to implement European human rights and Rule of Law programs, in order to help develop these standards at a domestic level.
In this framework, European Centre is opening this call for application from experts/consultants that will compete to be part of the EC’s roster of consultancy.
Types of expertise / consultancy needed:
– Design of tailored training curriculas;
– Delivery of trainings;
– Research and Analysis on human rights standards;
– Designing of processes (strategy, advocacy, etc)
– Legal review and develop or amend legal provision, policy paper and/or working protocol
– Facilitation of workshop or conferences.
Fields of expertise
– European Human Rights standards;
– Rule of Law;
– European Integration;
– Good governance and democracy;
SUBMISSION OF APPLICATION
If you have extensive experience in one or more of the fields of expertise listed above and would like to be considered for our roster of experts, please send/fill in the following documents:
- Professional Bio
- Professional CV
When applying, please indicate that you would like to be included in the “EC’s roster of experts”.
The documents should be prepared in English and submitted to the email address: firstname.lastname@example.org, or in hard copy at the premises of European Centre: Str. Vaso Pasha, 20/57, Tirana, Albania, by close of business day, December 31, 2017.