ALDA and the EUROPEAN CENTRE presents you the Master Class, a new training course aimed at stimulating the preparation of quality projects in the framework of the Programme Europe for Citizens 2014-2020.
The Master Class is a 1-day training designed to address the concept of active European citizenship and in-depth presentation of the Programme Europe for Citizens, including detailed information on successful projects, main stakeholders and main challenges for the new programming period 2014-2020.
The training offers you:
– detailed presentation of the Programme Europe for Citizens 2014-2020: main features, opportunities and best practices
– hints for successful preparation of project proposals
– examples and analysis of successful projects
– insight information on main stakeholders and networks within the programme
– novelties and challenges for the new programming period 2014-2020: how to be prepared
– training package with training and informative materials
– 6-month help desk to support you while preparing the project proposal within the Europe for Citizens programme.
The Master Class will mainly address civil society organizations and local authorities representatives as well as active citizens aiming to act as multipliers within their communities and to commit themselves in promoting a more inclusive and close-to-citizens Europe.
The training is implemented by ALDA’s trainers with multiannual experience in project development and management within the Programme Europe for Citizens. ALDA has been recognized as one of the main partners of the European Commission in the frame of the Europe for Citizens programme.
The training will take place at 15th October 2015 in Tirana.
The price of a training per person/NGO is 300 EUR, and the price for local authorities is 400 EUR.
For further information please contact us at email@example.com
Please note that the number of participants is limited.