Start of assignment: 01 February 2023
End of assignment: 30 March 2023
European Centre is implementing the project “Pro bono legal aid as access to justice for vulnerable groups”, founded by Austrian Development Cooperation & UNDP ALBANIA, which aims to ameliorate access to justice for vulnerable groups of society, by offering pro-bono legal aid and legal education, as per its 2 Specific Objectives (see below). This project will address underserved communities such as women, Roma, and Egyptians, returnees from migration, low-income and low-level of education individuals, persons with disabilities, victims of violence, etc., with pro bono legal services.
The main objective of this task is to prepare an in-depth needs analysis by means of desk research & focus groups will take place, to identify specific needs for legal services and legal information, which promote and support access to justice for vulnerable groups.
Duties and responsibilities
- Drafting an in-depth needs analysis by means of desk research & focus groups will take place, to identify specific needs for legal services and legal information, which promote and support access to justice for vulnerable groups.
- To identify the specific needs for legal services for vulnerable groups;
- To deliver the final report;
- To report to the project manager;
- Ensuring the privacy of all data.
Necessary qualifications and requirements:
- University degree in law;
- At least 5 years of professional experience in the exercising profession in the legal field;
- Experience with desk research and field studies;
- Very good problem-solving and critical thinking skills;
- Very good organization and time management skills;
- Ability to work with minimal supervision;
- Excellent knowledge of Albanian;
All interested parties are invited to send their financial offer and CV until 27 January 2023, to the official address: email@example.com, or in person/ via the postal office at Str. Vaso Pasha, Pl. 20/57, Tirana, Albania. Only the selected candidate will be notified of further procedures.