OPEN CALL FOR A DESIGN AGENCY FOR DESIGNING AND PRODUCING THE TRAINING MATERIALIS – PROJECT INITIATIVE “GENDER EDUCATION FOR AN INCLUSIVE SOCIETY”
Start of assignment: 10 March 2023
End of assignment: 30 November 2023
The European Centre is implementing the project “Gender education for an inclusive society”, founded by UNICEF Albania. It aims to build a sustainable informal learning system on gender equality issues among adolescents in Albania. In this context, our intervention is based on the Government policy framework in the field, within the aim to contribute towards Albanian strategical EU integration objectives.
The main objective of this task is to design and produce the dedicated training materials.
Duties and responsibilities
- Coordinate and brainstorm with the engaged team to come up with proper design for this project.
- Prepare the training materials regarding to the regulations of the donor.
- Proofread designs to make sure that text, layout, and dimensions are ready for printing.
- Render and present design mockups for review.
- Implementing feedback and creating final designs for printing.
- Supervise the printing process to make sure the products meet quality and consistency standards.
- Manage timelines and workflow of print design projects.
- Preserve the logo’s consistency across all printed materials and designs.
Necessary qualifications and requirements:
- Registered with the fiscal authorities and VAT number;
- Ability to work with minimal supervision;
- 3+ years of experience in a similar role
- A strong portfolio of print design work
- Experience producing printed materials such as catalogs, magazine designs, and textile prints
- Proficient with software such as Illustrator, InDesign, and Photoshop
- Exceptional organizational and time management abilities
All interested parties are invited to send their financial offer and CV until 08 March 2023, to the official address: firstname.lastname@example.org, or in person/ via the postal office at Str. Vaso Pasha, Pl. 20/57, Tirana, Albania. Only the selected candidate will be notified of further procedures.