Title: IT Expert
Start of assignment: 29 July 2022
End of assignment: 30 September 2022
The project “Free legal aid as a necessity for the reintegration of returnees” has started in June 2022, aiming at ensuring sustainable return and access to justice to Albanian returnees and potential irregular migrants’ members of vulnerable groups. This project is implemented by the European Centre and supported by GIZ PME III [Programme Migration for Development].
In the framework of this project the online platform “unemundem.al” will be updated and an online legal counselling through this platform will be available to the public by one IT expert which will be hired.
The main objective of this task is to offer legal assistance to the target beneficiaries in this Covid-19 new reality. This can be achieved by using innovative tools and at the same time by ensuring that the data will be held private.
Duties and responsibilities
- Updating the online platform unemundem.al;
- Facilitating the online platform legal counselling through the platform www.unemundem.al;
- Facilitating the use of the platform from the target beneficiaries through the usage of innovative tools in response to the COVID-19 new reality;
- Ensuring privacy of all data.
Necessary qualifications and requirements:
- University degree in Informatics or related field;
- At least 4 years of professional experience in the exercising of the IT’s profession;
- Working knowledge of relevant operating systems, software and programming;
- Very good problem solving and critical thinking skills;
- Very good organization and time management skills;
- Ability to work with minimal supervision;
- Excellent knowledge of Albanian;
All interested parties are invited to send their financial offer and CV until 22 July 2022, in person or via postal office, at Str. Vaso Pasha, Pl. 20/57, Tirana, Albania. Only the selected candidate will be notified for further procedures.