The European Centre is looking for a Recording and Designing Company to provide the services of recording 2 training modules and designing 2 interactive PowerPoint presentations. This procurement notice comes within the framework of the project “myRights! – ameliorating knowledge on gender equality online”, which the Centre is implementing in collaboration with Canada Fund for Local Initiatives (CFLI).
More concretely, the Centre will require the services of:
– Video recording and editing of 2 training modules 25-35 min each;
– Dynamic slideshow and other multimedia resources accompanying and illustrating the recording;
– Optimization in a size and format suitable for upload and online experience;
– Visual designing of PowerPoint presentations, including animations and text;
– Optimization for upload and online experience;
– Assessment test for online users, designing of a multiple choice quizz;
The call for the Recording and Designing Company will be published at the European Centre’s official website. All interested parties are kindly requested to submit their offers in electronic or hard copy, up to October 21, 2019.