The European Centre is a non-profit and independent organization, founded in June 1999 in Albania. Its mission is to contribute to the European human rights standards, Rule of Law, European Integration as well as Democracy and good governance. The Centre aims at implementing European human rights and Rule of Law Programs, in order to help develop these standards at a domestic level.
Within this framework, the European Centre is opening this call for application for updating its roster of experts.
Types of expertise / consultancy needed:
- Design of tailored training curricula;
- Delivery of trainings;
- Research and analysis on human rights standards;
- Research and analysis on psychology aspects related to human rights;
- Legal review of policy papers, legal provisions;
- Review of curricula;
- Facilitation of workshops/conferences.
Fields of Expertise:
- European human rights standards;
- Right to education;
- European integration;
- Gender equality, hate speech;
- Good governance and democracy;
Submission of applications
If you have and extensive experience of 5+ years (Master/PhD) in one or more of the fields of expertise listed above and would like to be considered for our roster of experts, please send us the following documents:
- Professional CV;
- Professional Bio;
When applying, please indicate that you would like to be included in the “European Centre’s roster of experts”.
The documents should be prepared in English and submitted to the email address: firstname.lastname@example.org, or in hard copy at the premises of the European Centre: Str. Vaso Pasha, 20/57, Tirana, Albania, by 22nd of May, 2020.